Do you want the experience of working for a small and agile startup but the security of working for an established enterprise? Founded in 2015, we are a fully bootstrapped and profitable startup with established clients. As a frontend developer on our product team you would work at Vivvo headquarters as a part of one of our small teams that is dedicated to building, supporting and delivering our enterprise identity as a service platform.
Do you care as much about how people interact with a website as you do about the content of the site? Vivvo is looking for an experienced front-end developer to help improve the user experience of our flagship product CitizenOne™. The successful applicant will play a key role in helping shape our design, UI and UX strategies as well as building out awesome frontends and reflecting our company values along the way.
At Vivvo, we value Security, Privacy, Ethics and Scalability and products are used every day to facilitate meaningful interactions between citizens and services with these in mind. The best person to join our team would be experienced in the following:
- Tools including Git/Github and Jenkins
- RESTful webservices and a Micro-service architecture
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Agile/Scrum development
- Team ownership of code, artifacts and environments
- Implementing new products and features using user-centric design
- User research and surveys, persona building, prototyping and user testing as part of the design process
- Responsive web design
- Mentoring others in best practices for front end web development
Because we are a small team, we like developers that can pitch in at all layers of our stack. That’s not to say we don’t have specialists, but some openness to pitching in where we need it is a big plus! Coming with some level of skills in the following would be a plus:
- MariaDB, Redis, CouchDB, RabbitMQ
- Java (Spring Boot)
- Mobile Development – Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
Candidate must reside in Canada but does not need to live in Regina (where Vivvo is headquartered). Preference will be given to local candidates but all those living in Canada may apply.
Proof of residency is required to help us meet our contractual requirements.
Interested applicants should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Vendors or Agencies please