Technical Architect & Lead Developer
We are looking for a leader….
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your technical expertise, leadership skills and commitment to mentorship to the table to lead technical architecture implementation? Can you take a feature from ideation to design and chime in with opinions on everything from infrastructure requirements to user experience? Do you want to play a key role in providing digital service delivery for governments and enterprise? Are you a full stack developer that is looking to work with a dedicated and passionate team?
If this sounds like you, we have the Technical Architect & Lead Developer Role ready and waiting!
Responsible for executing product vision using defined product requirements, applicable standards, and product architecture; plays a leadership role in development and standards compliance.
- Implement agreed upon architectural and design principles to assure performance, capacity, and scalability of existing and new products
- Work with Product Director in planning and execution of new product releases
- Maintain product roadmap and standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives
- Creates data flows and functional and technical specifications as needed
- Enable communication and increased understanding between business and technical teams using architectural diagrams and plain language
- Provide consulting and expert advice regarding the implementation of architectural standards, principles, and best practices
- Conduct code-reviews
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to development team
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign-off of technical design and architecture elements of projects
- Assist with laying out design, development, and testing efforts and timelines to deliver a project
- Track progress on development deliverables and resolve/escalate issues as they arise
- Lead and manage development backlog and priorities and act as a senior development resource
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers
- Mentor and coach developers
- Be responsible for improving code quality and leading development QA efforts.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Hands on experience in developing technical roadmaps, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Ability to plan for and review technical programming specifications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools
- Technical knowledge in Golang, Revel, MariaDB, Redis, CouchDB, RabbitMQ, Git/Github, Jenkins, RESTful webservices, Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean, Kubernetes, Docker preferred
- Project management experience
- 7+ years of industry experience in a technology environment with a record of successfully delivering complex products
- Experience managing a team
Proof of residency is required to help us meet our contractual requirements.
Interested applicants should email: email@example.com
No Vendors or Agencies please