Vivvo is looking for a Customer Experience Manager that has a focus on maintaining positive relationships with clients and can help us mature and scale our service delivery model.
This role requires an energetic and outcome minded individual who can manage the customer relationship to success. Candidates will have experience working in a technical portfolio and can help us communicate, demonstrate, and deliver our software solutions according to customer needs and business requirements. This role is part of the Customer Experience team and will attract someone who likes variety in their day and is willing to be the voice of the customer demonstrating any additional skills and experience they bring to the table.
Able to lead complex meetings with senior level contacts and/or regarding complex activities/projects
Can think strategically and communicate accurately about client priorities vs internal priorities and can recommend and manage timelines that work for all stakeholders
Able to recognize complex interactions involving multiple systems and/or significant privacy/security considerations
Can recognize sensitive matters and act with discretion to ensure proper processes are followed
Significant organizational multitasking capabilities to keep multiple projects on time and on task
Able to communicate prioritization to stakeholders to ensure proper time for task completion to meet client deadlines
- Can create and get sign-off on new projects via the Statement of Work process
- Participate in Quality Assurance hand-off process to ensure completeness of communication to customer and quality of handoff
- Grow to become a subject matter expert on the use of our solution
- Lead customer demo preparation and delivery
- 5+ years working as a customer manager for a technical portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex matters quickly and accurately
- A university degree in a related field
- PMP designation or business analysis skills and experience are an asset
Candidate must reside in Canada but does not need to live in Regina (where Vivvo is headquartered). Preference will be given to local candidates but all those living in Canada may apply.
Proof of residency is required to help us meet our contractual requirements.
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Vendors or Agencies please!