Do you want the experience of working for a small and agile startup but the security of working for an established enterprise? Founded in 2015, we are a fully bootstrapped and profitable startup with established clients. As a mobile developer on our product team you would work at Vivvo headquarters as a part of one of our small teams that is dedicated to building, supporting and delivering our enterprise identity as a service platform.
You will have the chance to work on our bleeding-edge passwordless authentication and verified digital identity wallet app with interesting and practical mass market use cases for cryptography, json-ld and emerging W3C specifications. Vivvo is looking for an experienced mobile developer to help build on and expand our Eeze App. The successful applicant will play a key role in shaping our mobile future and will have the ability to make significant contributions that will have a lasting impact. Our new team member will be able to lead our mobile app efforts and therefore experience with both iOS and Android development would be a significant benefit.
At Vivvo, we value Security, Privacy, Ethics and Scalability and products are used every day to facilitate meaningful interactions between citizens and services with these in mind. The best person to join our team would be experienced in the following:
- Significant experience with either iOS development (Swift) or Android development (Kotlin) and some experience with the other
- Building and deploying apps to the Google Play/iOS stores.
- You have knowledge and understanding of microservices
- Knowledge of platform (iOS and Android) specific UI design principles, programming patterns and best practices
- Working independently and as part of a team
Some skills aren’t necessary but would certainly be an asset to the team:
- Experience building and maintaining a build server
- Continuous automation and unit testing experience
- Experience with mobile app error tracking software
- Ability to build and document a Mobile SDK
Because we are a small team, we like developers that can pitch in, in areas outside of their specialization. Coming with some level of skills in the following would be a plus:
- MariaDB, Redis, CouchDB, RabbitMQ
- Java (Spring Boot)
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No vendors or agencies please!