Vivvo Application Studios is looking for a Product Designer to join our team. The successful applicant will play a key role in helping shape our design, UI and UX strategies as well as supporting our software development team and reflecting our company values along the way.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will drive our design strategy. Your creative work contributes to building our products to meet our internal and client needs.
You will be working on the UX and UI of our products and contributing to marketing assets where required. You will be responsible for the strategy of the UX and the execution of the UI collaborating with the Client Delivery and Tech teams through the requirements and discovery processes, translating this into a strategy that best represents our business as well as our customer’s.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Deeply knowledgeable in design principles, core UX, and content strategy, especially in web and mobile UI design patterns
- Able to take multiple business and technology requirements and work cross-functionally to translate them into the most effective solution design
- Experience implementing products and new features by demonstrating a user-centered design approach
- Experience with user research, survey creation, persona building, prototyping, and user testing as part of an iterative design process
- Innately in sync with innovation, design thinking, color, and digital trends
- Experience designing and providing feedback on user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Experience giving design direction and advocating for design decisions
- Experience working directly with engineers to implement designs
- Able to take initiative, uncover needs, and be a self-starter in a dynamic environment
- Able to understand and use CSS and HTML to drive designs to completion
Desired Personal Attributes
- Positive attitude; always looks at challenges as opportunity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embraces change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and learning
- Displays a desire to give back
- Collaborative; works well in a team and independently
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No vendors or agencies please!