Reporting and Admin ConsoleThis module provides government administrators with a real-time dashboard that describes the number of users, services being consumed, trends and other items of value to the service delivery team and service providers throughout government. Also allows approved government personnel to perform tasks related to the configuration of CitizenOne for their government implementation. Includes:
- Lightweight reporting with the option for customized reporting.
- Configure and manage most facets of the platform (configure service cards, rules, service providers).
- Manage service and support (post maintenance notices, review release notes)
- Includes a ticketing system (Tier 2, Tier 3 CitizenOne support) integration-ready with enterprise support platforms.
- Flexible admin roles to ensure appropriate admins have sufficient privileges.
- Federation with existing staff portal applications for managing access (aligns with government staff onboarding and offboarding)