Vivvo Application Studios is looking for a Senior DevOps technician for our team. The successful applicant will play a key role in helping shape our infrastructure, supporting our software development team and reflecting our company values along the way.
Vivvo Application Studios is a Regina based software development company. We are experts in Human Digital Services, Identity Relationship Management, software development, and service delivery.
At Vivvo our passion is producing solutions that make a difference. We believe building long term relationships with our customers, through win-win engagements, is the key to delivering highly strategic, tangible value. We don’t work in a stagnant industry. Every engagement that comes our way is an opportunity to take a new and different approach. We are passionate about continuous learning and growth. The status quo is simply not an option. We operate with an inclusive, abundance mentality in all we do.
As a member of the Vivvo team your reward will be a cool job in a great industry, competitive salary, benefits and a fun, flexible workplace.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Deep experience with Linux
- Strong debugging and operations-oriented mindset
- Understanding of microservices, APIs, security, and networking
- Familiarity with cloud environments: Azure and DigitalOcean
- Familiarity with build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Familiarity with automated deployment tools, especially Hashicorp tools (Terraform & Nomad)
- Programming experience in node js, Java, and/or Go are assets
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
Desired Personal Attributes
- Positive attitude looking at challenges as an opportunity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embrace change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and learning
- Desire to give back
- Collaborative – works well in a team or independently
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No vendors or agencies please!