Vivvo is looking for a senior mobile app developer to join our team. The successful applicant will play a key role in helping shape our software development team and reflecting our company values along the way. We require applicants to have considerable experience and meet all skills outlined below.
Vivvo is a Regina based software development company. We are experts in Human Digital Services, Identity Relationship Management, software development, and service delivery.
At Vivvo our passion is producing solutions that make a difference. We believe building long term relationships with our customers, through win-win engagements, is the key to delivering highly strategic, tangible value. We don’t work in a stagnant industry. We are passionate about continuous learning and growth. The status quo is simply not an option. We operate with an inclusive, abundance mentality in all we do.
As a member of the Vivvo team your reward will be a cool job in a great industry, competitive salary, benefits and a fun, flexible workplace.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in;
- iOS development using Swift
- Android development
- Ionic 4 hybrid app development
- Experience building and deploying apps to the Google/iOS stores.
- Experience with continuous integration for mobile apps.
- Experience in UI development and web design
- Understanding of microservices, APIs, security, and networking
- Programming experience in node js, Java, and/or Go are assets
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Assist with the management and implementation of network security and keep up to date with current security best practices
- Develop documentation and other materials to support ongoing development, change control, and production maintenance
Desired Personal Attributes
- Positive attitude; looks at challenges as opportunities
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embraces change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and learning
- Desire to give back
- Collaborative; works well in a team or independently
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No vendors or agencies please!