Vivvo is looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our team. The successful applicant will play a key role in supporting our integration development team while on-boarding customer applications to our CitizenOne platform. We require applicants have considerable experience and meet all skills outlined below.
Vivvo is a Regina based software development company. We are experts in Identity Relationship Management, Digital Transformation, software development, and service delivery.
At Vivvo our passion is producing solutions that make a difference. We believe building long term relationships with our customers, through win-win engagements, is the key to delivering highly strategic, tangible value. We don’t work in a stagnant industry. We are passionate about continuous learning and growth. The status quo is simply not an option. We operate with an inclusive, abundance mentality in all we do.
As a member of the Vivvo team your reward will be a career in an exciting industry, competitive salary, benefits and a fun, flexible workplace.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Deep knowledge and experience preparing technical design documentation
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex functions
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate solutions with team members and customers
- Broad knowledge of software development and supporting technologies
- Strategic and critical path thinking
Desired Personal Attributes
- Positive attitude, looks at challenges as an opportunity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embraces change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and continuous learning
- Desire to give back
- Collaborative – works well in a team or independently
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No vendors or agencies please!