Vivvo Application Studios is looking for a Java developer to join our software development team. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping shape our software development team while reflecting our company culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Front end frameworks experience (AngularJS)
- Understanding of CORS, Cookies, HTTP, cross-browser support
Java technical skills:
- Strong Java development
- Understanding of APIs, design patterns, security, optimization
- Understanding of RESTful Services and Microservice architecture
Knowledge of SpringBoot and Spring is an asset
- Deep experience with Git or other version control systems
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Positive attitude; looks at challenges as opportunities
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embraces change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and learning
- Desire to give back
- Collaborative; works well in a team or independently
- Passion for software development with project examples
We are a Regina based software development company; experts in Human Digital Services, Identity Relationship Management, software development, and service delivery.
Our passion is producing solutions that make a difference. We believe in building long term relationships with our customers through win-win engagements is the key to delivering highly strategic, tangible value. We don’t work in a stagnant industry. Every project that comes our way is an opportunity to take a new and different approach. We are passionate about continuous learning and growth. We operate with an inclusive, abundance mentality in all we do.
As a member of our team your reward will be a cool job in a great industry, competitive salary, benefits, and a fun, flexible workplace.
Work location is Regina, SK. Must be willing to relocate (Must have Canadian Citizenship or PR status).
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Vendors or Agencies please