Secure Messaging Broker
This module increases the effectiveness of communication between government service providers and the user, leading to more informed users and operational savings opportunities for government. Secure and private two-way messaging for the user helps service providers reduce costs associated with other communication channels (e.g. face to face, telephone). It enables the user to access service-related messages and other communications in a centralized location. The user also has the capability to manage their notification preferences (e.g. send to email, SMS), ensuring they are kept up to date, proactively and securely, on their device of choice.
- Can greatly reduce operational costs associated with supporting users by proactively communicating service related information, reducing the number of routine face-to-face visits or telephone calls for service related updates (e.g. real-time status updates).
- Empowers the user to manage notification preferences (e.g. send to email/SMS, opt-in/out), giving the option to securely stay up to date in real time or to access messages when they choose. Improves interaction with the user. All notifications are centralized in a consolidated location (rather than having to check many message centers).
- All notifications, email, and SMS have the same look and feel across all service areas.
- Template driven communication allows for easy customization by service areas. Send any type of message (e.g. status updates, required actions, invoices, service information).
- Simple API connection from the downstream application to the service can connect to multiple messaging systems within the enterprise (i.e. other applications, Identity Hubs, Exchange Server, etc.).
Continue to next module / Trust Framework