Senior Software Developer
Vivvo is looking for a highly skilled and seasoned developer for our software development team. We are looking for someone who routinely takes on difficult tasks, able to solve complex problems and effectively deliver high-quality solutions. Creativity and willingness to consider different approaches, technologies and input from others are key. We will also consider applicants who want to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
Vivvo Application Studios is a Canadian software development company located in Regina, SK. We are experts in Digital Transformation, Identity Relationship Management, and Cyber Security, Software Development, and Service Delivery.
At Vivvo our passion is producing solutions that make a difference. We believe building long term relationships with our customers, through win-win engagements, is the key to delivering tangible value. We are passionate about continuous learning and growth. The status quo is simply not an option.
As a member of the Vivvo team, your reward will be a cool job in a great industry, highly competitive salary, benefits and a flexible workplace.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience building microservices using Golang
- Experience with RESTful Web services and related protocols
- Experience with AngularJS and/or Angular
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies and best practices
- Ability to implement effective processes and tools to support them
- Deep experience with Git or other version control systems
Nice to have Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of cryptography
- Java EE experience, Spring and Spring boot experience a plus
- Experience deploying apps using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Consul
- Experience deploying to Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean or other cloud hosting providers
Desired Personal Attributes
- A natural leader who loves to coach and mentor
- Positive attitude looking at challenges as an opportunity
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embrace change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and learning
- Collaborative – work well in a team or independently
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No vendors or agencies please!