Senior Software Developer
Vivvo Application Studios is looking for senior, seasoned developers for our software development team. The successful applicant will play a key role in helping shape our software development team and ensure successful delivery of key projects, reflecting our company values along the way.
Vivvo is a Regina based software development company. We are experts in Human Digital Services, Identity Relationship Management, software development, and service delivery.
At Vivvo our passion is producing solutions that make a difference. We believe in building long term relationships with our customers, through win-win engagements, is the key to delivering highly strategic and tangible value. We don’t work in a stagnant industry. Every project that comes our way is an opportunity to take a new and different approach. We are passionate about continuous learning and growth. The status quo is simply not an option. We operate with an inclusive, abundance mentality in all we do.
As a member of the Vivvo team your reward will be a cool job in a great industry, competitive salary, benefits and a fun, flexible workplace.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Java EE experience, Spring and Spring boot experience is a plus
- Experience with RestFul Web services and related protocols
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies and best practices
- Ability to implement effective processes and tools to support them
- Deep experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with cloud technologies is a definite plus
- Displays a passion for software development (with examples)
- Must be willing to work in Regina, SK
Desired Personal Attributes
- Natural leader who loves to coach and mentor
- Positive attitude; looking at challenges as an opportunity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Embraces change and new ways of doing things
- Technology enthusiast invested in self-improvement and learning
- Collaborative; works well in a team or independently
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No vendors or agencies please!